What Makes Net Results Group Different?
We offer a rich MRO master data technology suite paired with highly knowledgeable subject matter experts that deliver quality professional services.
Our MRO3i technology is the most advanced and intuitive cloud-based system available for your MRO master data needs. Developed with responsive web design technology, MRO3i performs on any PC, tablet or mobile device and:
- Is fully supported by Net Results Group and does not require any customer IT support
- Includes a state-of-the-art data governance interface that connects to all major ERP/EAM and CMMS systems
- Offers 5,500 data dictionary templates (taxonomy) to support the standardization of MRO Materials item master records
- Houses and manages MRO Materials, MRO Inventory, Asset/Equipment, BOM and Vendor Records
- Can be utilized as a self-service tool for data transformation and/or for ongoing data governance
Net Results Group also provides full turn-key professional services, or a combination of services and technology, customized to support your unique workflow and processes. We’re one of the only providers that offers skilled MRO subject matter experts to perform both remote data services and field services (walkdowns) for data collection that requires physical review.
DATA STANDARDIZATION, CLEANSING AND ENRICHMENT
Bad data leads to bad decisions. If MRO items are described inconsistently, inadequately or incorrectly, you can experience maintenance delays, production downtime, expedited shipments, duplicate item creations, excess stock and unauthorized purchases. This problem is common to all industries. The solution is to clean, standardize and enrich existing data. Leading practices indicate that once data standardization is achieved, a structured catalog process must be implemented and adhered to in order to create sustainability and data governance within an organization.
Net Results Group can standardize all your MRO materials/parts data and provide missing data specifications or attributes that are key to describing the material/part using our MRO Material Master Database of Content. This is done through a systematized process using the MRO3i tool and database, along with customizing how you want to standardize to your specifications. The MRO3i™ application’s Item Profiler quickly identifies all materials/parts with certainty and populates any missing descriptive attributes critical to ensure enriched data. Net Results Group is totally agnostic on which host system you use and have worked with all the major ERP systems, including JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, Maximo, PeopleSoft and others.
BILLS OF MATERIALS (BOMS)
BOMs provide critical information to ensure maintenance is getting the right part for that specific asset, which improves uptime and maintenance productivity. We provide BOM guidance both as a professional service and through our MRO3i technology suite. Our MRO3i tool is an effective method for creating BOMs to associate parts to assets. MRO3i provides various options for accomplishing this, either through the “where used” methodology, or by evaluating equipment and assets at their location and identifying the parts it uses from that perspective.
Net Results Group doesn’t just create a plan and provide the professional services, we want to make sure that the quality of your data remains sustainable over time. The last thing we would want to do is to have to return and cleanse and enrich your data again.
Upon completion of each Data Services Project, the following Data Governance Options are reviewed, evaluated and then executed based upon each customer’s desire and specifications:
- Customer Utilization of MRO3i™ SaaS application with interface connection to current or future host system; MRO3i™ provides functions and ease of use not available in baseline ERP/EAM/CMMS host systems.
- Outsourcing of On-Going Data Governance to Net Results Group. We can provide Remote Resources to manage this process by secure connection with customers’ host system or with utilization of MRO3i as connected to customers’ host system. Many companies favor this Outsourcing approach as this reduces overall labor and overhead costs on an annual basis.
- Customer utilization of current or future ERP/EAM/CMMS system(s). Net Results Group will make recommendations for best practices, workflow and overall process given certain functions available and limitations with various host systems.